Abdominoplasty is also known as Tummy Tuck surgery. Its goal is to remove excess fat and skin lying between the umbilicus and the cesarean scar of the abdomen. Usually the separated or weakened muscles of the abdominal wall are also tightened. The Tummy Tuck focuses in creating a flat, smoother and firmer abdomen. This procedure is also a very important factor in Mommy Makeovers and Full Liposculptures. Most of the time, you will need a Lipo-Abdomino to get a flat abdomen and curved silhouette.
Types of Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck – Recommended when your BMI (Body Mass Index) is too low. The incision is done above the pubis and horizontal-oriented. It removes fat and sagging skin below the belly button.
- Regular Tummy Tuck – Recommended after major weight loss or after pregnancy. The incision is done between the hipbones or around the umbilicus. It removes excess skin and fat above the belly button.
- Fluer-De-Lis Tummy Tuck – Recommended for extreme excess of skin and fat above the belly button as a result of massive weight loss. The incision is done vertical or horizontal, depending on the specific case.
- Extended Tummy Tuck – It targets the same as the Regular Tummy Tuck, but it also contours the flanks, hips and tighs. The incision is done vertical or horizontal, depending on the specific case.
- 360 Tummy Tuck or Lipo-Abdominoplasty – It combines a Regular Tummy Tuck with the benefits of Liposuction. Very recommended for Mommy Makeovers.
Recovery period is from 2-4 weeks. Depending on your healing process, you may return to regular activity after 4-6 weeks. After 6 weeks you may resume with light excercise. Keep in mind that you will need to wear a compression garment for at least 4 weeks to get the best results. Following your Surgeon’s post care instructions to the letter is of paramount importance for a speed recovery. You will start noticing the results soon, and will be more than happy with your new flat abdomen and slim waist.
Requesting your Cosmetic Firmquote™
If you are planning to have your cosmetic surgery done in the next couple of months, go ahead and request your firmquote: click here. It will include your medical history and photos. We will forward your complete file to our Surgeons in order to obtain their feedback and a taylor-made quote for you. We also invite you to check our standard price list in our website or just download our App available for Android and Apple. You can also join our community where you can chat with any of us.
Requesting your Dental Firmquote™
If you would like to combine your cosmetic surgery with dental treatments, you just need to fill in your medical history and upload your panoramic x-rays and photos. In the next couple of days we will provide you with a taylor-made quote and the Surgeons feedback. Go ahead and click here
Scheduling your Teleconsultation
Teleconsultation is one of the most powerful tools that we can use to connect you with your Surgeon abroad. You can read much more about it in my article: How to be Ready for your Teleconsultation. Once you have requested your firmquote, you will be offered a teleconsultation via zoom, meet, whatsapp or signal. Depending on your specific case, it may be complimentary or it may have a cost. It is fun and you will have the opportunity to address any concerns or doubts you may have. Go for it !
For any further qustions or comments, please feel free to leave us a note. Or you may contact us directly: