A Luxury Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If your looking for a 5-star luxury package during your medical trip to Kuala Lumpur then this 23-storey hotel located in Kuala Lumpur City Centre is close to Kuala Lumpur’s prestigious Golden Triangle and renowned shopping malls like Pavilion, Lot 10, Starhill, Suria KLCC and Changkat Bukit Bintang entertainment plaza. Many guests (once recovered) all enjoy site seeing at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) or visiting the Petronas Towers which are only a 10-minute walk away via the Skybridge.
Set 500 m from the lively Bukit Bintang area, Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre offers elegant accommodation with free WiFi throughout. The property houses 5 dining options and an outdoor swimming pool. Featuring large windows overlooking the city skyline, every unit is air-conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. The spacious suites are equipped with a seating area and some units have Club Lounge access. The en suite bathroom includes a bath and bath amenities.
Multiple Dining Options
Fine dining Urban Restaurant specialises in modern European cuisine. Taman Sari Brasserie serves buffet and a la carte Malaysian dishes. Drinks can be enjoyed at Sports Bar and Songket Lounge. Fresh pastries and cakes are offered at The Sweet Corner.
- Language: Bahasa Melayu, English, Chinese, and Indian dialects
- Weather: Regular temperature is between 22 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (RM)
- Clothing: Casual and informal for social occasions. Office and business suits are general attire for day-to-day work. Some restaurants might require jackets and ties for men and cocktail dresses for ladies. Batik is regarded as official wear.
- Major Festivals and Holiday: Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Chinese New Year, Christmas, Deepavali, Thaipusam, Wesak Day, Hari Raya Aidiladha, Pesta Kaamatan (Harvest Festival)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.