The medial thigh lift will lift and tighten the sagging skin of the inner thigh. Incisions are usually placed in the groin.
For many people, the upper legs become an increasingly problematic area as they age, while others find that the thighs remain stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise particularly after massive weight loss. Fat cells, cellulite, and excess skin tend to accumulate on the thighs as you get older, making people look heavier, and less fit than they actually are. While some people achieve good results with vigorous exercise and a healthy diet, others find it difficult or even impossible to tone their thighs.
Cosmetic Plastic surgery offers a solution in the form of thigh lift surgery. Thigh lift is an excellent way to achieve firmer and more attractive upper legs. This procedure is especially helpful for those who struggle with loose, excess skin as a result of weight loss. A thigh lift involves the removal of excess skin, fat, and tissue to tone and refine the upper legs.
There are multiple techniques available to plastic surgeons which allow them to customize the thigh lift procedure to the precise needs of each individual patient. Your surgeon will work with you to create a personalized surgical plan that suits your unique needs and goals so you can enjoy sexier legs.
If your thighs sag, a thigh lift can help give you a trimmer, more youthful appearance. Many patients wishing to improve the appearance of their thighs are good candidates for a thigh lift. You will be eligible for a thigh lift if you:
- Have unwanted skin and soft tissue along your thighs.
- Maintain a stable weight. If you have not yet reached your weight loss goals, losing further weight could cause your thigh tissue to droop again.
- Are in good general health.
- Do not smoke. If you do smoke, you may become a candidate for a thigh lift if you agree to stop smoking for a prescribed period of time before and after your surgery.
- Do not drink heavily. Drinking can also impair your recovery and raise your risk of complications.
- Are psychologically healthy. Plastic surgery can be both physically and emotionally taxing.
- Have realistic expectations for your procedure. A good cosmetic plastic surgeon will give you more information about your potential results.
- Can commit to maintaining a healthy diet and exercising after your thigh lift to preserve your results.
Your plastic surgeon will be able to evaluate your candidacy for a thigh lift by examining your body, reviewing your medical records, and discussing your goals with you during your consultation. If you are not a candidate for a thigh lift, your surgeon may be able to recommend an alternative treatment to help you enhance the appearance of your thighs.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.